If we don’t yet have an integration in Matcha, you can use our API to connect to your website or blog. For more information about the API, click here.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set up a new connection to publish content via our API.
Before you start
- Make sure we don’t already have a stock integration built in the Matcha app.
- Learn more about our API here.
Set up a new API connection
- Navigate to the Settings Page and click on “Channels”
- Find API, and click “Add New”
- Fill in a name to identify the connection and provide a Payload URL to which we’ll send POST requests with scheduled times and content updates
4. Click “Create”