You can link your MailChimp account to get email marketing performance metrics reported in Matcha. Once you've linked your MailChimp account, you'll see reporting in the Analytics section of Matcha on your website visits, open rate, and click-through rate, as well as how content is affecting each. You can choose to disconnect this integration at any time.
Also, it is critical that you set up the Matcha tracking code on your website to provide the most accurate data and insight into your content performance.
In this article, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Connect your company’s MailChimp account to Matcha
- Disconnect your company’s MailChimp account from Matcha
Before you start
You'll need to have a MailChimp account and access to the username and password before you set up the integration, and in order to see any data in Matcha you’ll also need to have some email marketing activity on that account.
Connect your MailChimp account
- Using the menu bar at the top right, navigate to the "Settings" section of Matcha.
2. Under “MailChimp” click “Connect”.
3. Follow the prompt to log into MailChimp using the account you would like to connect to Matcha.
4. Your account is now connected, and we are pulling in historical data from your MailChimp account to show on the Analytics page. It may take up to an hour for this data to be ready to show in Matcha.
Disconnect your MailChimp account
- Using the menu bar at the top right, navigate to the "Settings" section of Compass.
- Under “MailChimp” click “Disconnect Account” and confirm in pop-up.
Your MailChimp account is now disconnected. If you’ve done this in error, you can reconnect and we’ll pull your data back in.